Eligibility and Qualifications
To apply for an Empowered Dreams Hunts adventure, certain eligibility and qualifications must be met.
- Age 10 to adult
- Medical illness/physical disability
- Parental permission (if applicable/necessary)
- Parental Supervision (if applicable/necessary)
- Hunter’s Safety Course
- Medical waiver for recipient to participate safely
- An accompanying caregiver (if applicable/necessary)
- No fee for the selected candidate, but the candidate is asked to “Pay it Forward” by being proactive in the fundraising process and/or sponsorship search. Past program recipients help future families financially or emotionally to reach their goal so the “hunt” becomes tangible, providing indelible memories.